- India visa for Australians
- Visa for India for US citizens
- India visa for UK citizens
- Contact us
- About us
- 4 Easy Steps To Get India eVisa
General Information, Cheap Fee & Easy to get
1. About the India eVisa for Canadians
- Visa India (e-Visa) is required for all foreigners planning to enter India including Canadians. The e-Visa can be availed for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 120 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- The e-Visa has 3 sub-categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- The Canadians traveling to India for periods under 60 days can now apply for an Indian e-Visa before arriving. It is an electronic visa that allows its holder to visit India for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days.
- The e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
2. India visa for CANADA citizens requirements
With the India eVisa for the Canada citizens, besides answering some additional questions, you need to prepare the following information/documents:
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details (For all kinds of eVisa)
- Other documents:
+ Copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead (For e-Medical Visa)
+ For Copy of Business Card (For e-Business Visa)
+ For e-Business Visa visiting "To deliver lecture/s under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN)":
3. India visa for CANADA Citizens types
The e-Visa for the Canada citizens is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports and 3 designated seaports (see the table’s detail). However, the US citizens can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
|24 designated Airports|
|3 designated seaports:|
4. India visa for CANADA citizens processing time
5. India visa fee for CANADA citizensCurrency: USD
6. Some easy steps to apply India visa for CANADA citizens
Good news is that the application for India visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in India e-Visa application form online at www.goIndiavisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment for the e-Visa approval fee. Then, keep checking your email to provide some additional information/documents from firstname.lastname@example.org, which is required for your India visa processing.
Step 3: After some working hours/days, you will:
Step 4: Get your India visa stamped in India arrival airport or seaports.
7. Advantages of India Visa for CANADA citizens at goIndiavisa.com
Goindiavisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (Canada, US, UK...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore, goIndiavisa.com has useful extra services to help you find the most suitable from the first minutes in India as follows:
- Urgent service in 2 days
- Super Urgent service in 1 day
- Super Urgent service in 5 working hours
GoIndiavisa.com has full India visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you make contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email Canada to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitated to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with our outstanding service as NO WHERE BETTER THAN goIndiavisa.com!
You may read some ideas from our clients for reference at http://goIndiavisa.com/testimonials
If you need any further information about India visa for CANADA citizens or India vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at support@goIndiavisa.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+5.5)